Is your child starting Kindergarten this Fall?
Ready to beef up their language, social and academic skills to ensure a smooth and successful transition to Kindergarten?
Our Summer Intensive Kindergarten Boot Camp is Now Enrolling.
Wednesday Mornings 9:00-10:30am
*Group Rates Apply – Contact Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-969-8255 for details, and pricing options.
Our certified, best-in-class SLP’s target Common Core Curriculum in a play-based, dynamic, engaging and personalized manner.
Targeted Areas include:
- Phonemic Awareness & Manipulation
- Rhyming Words
- Letter-Sound Correspondence
- High-Frequency Sight Words
- Long and Short Vowels
- Asking & Answering Questions for Stories
- Recognizing Key details
- Retelling Familiar Stories
- ID Character, Settings, Events
- Using a combo of drawing, dictation and writing to tell a story, narrate an event, and produce poems wit rhyme and repetition.
- Turn Taking for Conversation
- Multiple exchanges
- Participate in collaborate conversations
- Learning to Ask Questions and clarify information that is not understood.
- Describe people, places, things, events
- Print Upper and Lowercase Letters
- Use regular plural nouns
- Question Words
- Sorting common categories: ex: Shapes, Foods
Books Covered will range based on skill level. Examples Include:
- Over in the Meadow by John Langstaff (traditional) (c1800)*
- A Boy, a Dog, and a Frog by Mercer Mayer (1967)
- A Story, A Story by Gail E. Haley (1970)*
- Pancakes for Breakfast by Tomie DePaola (1978)
- Kitten’s First Full Moon by Kevin Henkes (2004)
For More Information, or to secure your child’s spot, contact Heather@teamchatterboxes.com
Chatterboxes offers quality Speech-Language & Occupational Therapy in Boston and Lexington, MA. We also offer flexible service options for your family. Call us today at 617-969-8255 or visit us at 121 Mt Vernon St, Boston, MA 02108 and 35 Bedford Street, Unit 6, Lexington, MA for our Lexington location.