- Pays attention to a short story and answers simple questions about it.
- Hears and understands most of what is said at home and in school.
- Makes voice sounds clear like other children’s.
- Uses sentences that give lots of details (e.g., “I like to read my books”).
- Tells stories that stick to topic.
- Communicates easily with other children and adults.
- Says most sounds correctly (except a few including l, s, r, v, z, ch, sh, th).
- Uses the same grammar as the rest of the family.
Chatterboxes offers quality Speech-Language & Occupational Therapy in Boston, MA. We also offer flexible service options for your family. Call us today at 617-969-8255 or visit us at 121 Mt Vernon St, Boston, MA 02108.