How do I know if my child has Gross Motor Delays?
Do you notice that your child:
- Appears clumsy or uncoordinated?
- Has difficulty going up and down stairs
- Poor ball skills
- Low muscle tone
- High muscle tone
- Poor balance
- Fearful of feet leaving the ground
- Difficulty coordinating both sides of the body
- Avoids tasks that require gross motor skills
If you are interested in Occupational Therapy at Chatterboxes we are enrolling and would welcome to answer your OT related questions!
Chatterboxes offers quality Speech-Language & Occupational Therapy in Boston and Lexington, MA. We also offer flexible service options for your family. Call us today at 617-969-8255 or visit us at 121 Mt Vernon St, Boston, MA 02108 and 35 Bedford Street, Unit 6, Lexington, MA for our Lexington location.